Due to continued growth and expansion NorDan Vinduer Limited are seeking to hire a number of Site Managers for a variety of projects.
The ideal Site Manager will have at least five years experience and will be responsible for preparing the weekly programme of work in conjunction with the Project Management Team.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Helping to negotiate contracts and securing permits and licences
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Proven experience and track record of managing projects from inception to completion
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience working as a Site Manager
- Experience reporting into senior management level on commercial and delivery issues
- Ability to priorities workload
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active approach.
NorDan Vinduer Limited is an equal opportunities employer
Email your CV to email@example.com referencing the Job Title in the Subject line