Customer Support Representative
NorDan Vinduer Ltd is leading the way as a responsible, safe and efficient company and leading employer. We develop the team and the individual employees are seen as role models.
Our goal with everything we do in NorDan is to constantly look for the perfect interaction between people, production technology and between employees. We are now looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Representative to joining our ever-expanding team.
All applications must include a cover letter.
Main duties include:
- Take customer service calls – obtain and log all relevant information.
- Establish whether the call is chargeable or under warranty and if chargeable, notify the customer of the initial call out charge and secure payment of same.
- Liaise with the Team in setting out weekly work schedules for Service Engineers.
- Constantly update the customer on the status of their Service Call
- Update and maintain the Service Call Log
- Monitor the movements of Service Engineers using the Vehicle Tracking System.
- Receive and follow up on Service Reports submitted by Service Technicians.
- Order any materials required to complete service calls and follow up on the timely delivery of same.
- Prepare Quotations for chargeable call out, raise invoices and secure payment.
- Process and follow up on claims from Suppliers for faulty goods.
- Prepare Efficiency Reports on Individual Service Technicians
Key attributes required
- Previous call centre experience or customer service skills
- Interest/knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable
- Interpersonal skills are essential, as is resilience and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills i.e knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc).
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and quick query resolution
- Ability to work and contribute within a team environment
- Professional, courteous, calm, patient and efficient
- A self-motivated, positive individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- The hunger and drive to progress and develop your skills.
NorDan Vinduer Limited is an equal opportunities employer
Email your CV to email@example.com referencing the Job Title in the Subject line