Domestic Sales Administrator
Due to growth in business NorDan are looking to expand our sales support team and are now looking for a Domestic Sales Administrator to compliment our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail and ideally have construction industry experience.
Process & administer all orders from the Domestic Sales Team
- Set up (Files) & Manage all orders placed
- Direct Placement of orders onto the NorDan Production System (PI)
- Track all domestic sales with the Logistics Companies
- Liaise directly with the Domestic Contracts Manager to enable site deliveries
- Log & register all domestic sales
- Co-Ordinate the delivery of all domestic projects with both the logistics/operations team
- Co-Ordinate the installation of all domestic projects with both the installation team
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
NorDan Vinduer Limited are equal opportunity employers.
Email your CV to email@example.com referencing the Job Title in the Subject line