1-handled tilt & turn
This inward opening, tilt and turn window has an advanced, user-friendly locking mechanism, the result of many years of product development. With a single handle and five locking points, the window can be easily used for ventilation and opening into the cleaning position so the external glass can be safely cleaned from the inside.« Return
Advanced and simple
The NorDan 1-handled Tilt & Turn is a two-way swinging window with a single handle. This inward-opening window has the most advanced closing mechanism on the market. Easy to operate, yet advanced at the same time. With a sturdy handle, you control all 7 closing points, and decide for yourself whether you want to open the window using the side hinge or bottom hinge. Turn once to open the frame in the draft-free, childproof ventilation position. Turn the handle again to open the frame to a full 90 degrees for safe exterior washing from the inside.
Safe and secure
NorDan recommends the strongest inward-opening window with a two-way swinging design. This provides greater opportunities for safe and draft-free ventilation, options for safe exterior cleaning from the inside, and a fully functional escape route in the event of fire. It also protects flowers from cold air when open for ventilation on a cold winter day. The single-handle window features a secure child lock. The ventilation position protects both children and flowers from falling out. The handle can be ordered in several lockable varieties for added child safety and security.
|Frame depth Timber||92 mm or105 mm|
|Frame depth Timber/Aluminium||100 mm or 113mm|
|Min Width Timber||488 mm|
|Max Width Timber||1788 mm|
|Min Width Timber/Aluminium||488 mm|
|Max Width Timber/Aluminium||1788 mm|
|Min Height Timber||488 mm|
|Max Height Timber||2188 mm|
|Min Height Timber/Aluminium||488 mm|
|Max Height Timber/Aluminium||2188 mm|
|Max Width + Height||3300 mm|
|Frame weight||Max: 80 kg|
|Standard door features|
|Energy class||U-value: 1,2 Wm2/K|
|Cleaning||Cleaning from the inside|
|Sound reduction||Rw 37dB Rw+Ctr 33|
|Rain resistance||Class 9A according to EN 12208|
|Available as Passive||Yes|
|External material||Wood, wood/aluminium|
|Child safety||Yes, as an option|
|Timber protection||Yes, vacuum impregnated|
|Blinds||Yes, inside, as an option|
|May be combined||Yes|
|Ventilator||Yes, as an option|
- » 10 year warranty - NorDan UK 10 year warranty
- » Glazing Installation and Replacement - General purpose guidelines for installing and/or replacing glass in NorDan products.
- » NTech Windows Recommended Installation Notes - Notes for recommended installation of NorDan NTech windows.
- » One Handled Tilt and Turn Art 240231 - Envrider vindu Envrider fonster 1H Tilt And Turn Art 240231
- » Suggested installation deeper in wall [NOR] - New flashing and sash slot in 2009: Product information with suggested installation deeper in wall. Text in Norwegian.
- » VIS Installation Instruction [NOR] - Using NorDan VIS to install windows deeper in the walls. Document in Norwegian.
- » IF, FA, FI rev3 - DoP NDAS 023 En - NTech 105/80 fixed and fixed inward opening sash windows
- » IF, FA, FI rev4 - DoP NDAS 004 En - NTech fixed and fixed inward opening sash windows
- » N010900 - ND NTech Tilt and Turn 92 mm frame. - ND NTech Tilt and Turn 92 mm frame.
- » N010901 - ND NTech Tilt and Turn 100 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum. - ND NTech Tilt and Turn 100 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum.
- » N010902 - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. 105/80, 105 mm frame. - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. 105/80, 105 mm frame.
- » N010903 - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. 105/80, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum. - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. 105/80, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum.
- » N010904 - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. NTech Passive, 105 mm frame. - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. NTech Passive, 105 mm frame.
- » N010905 - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. NTech Passive, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum. - ND NTech Tilt and Turn. NTech Passive, 113 mm frame incl. 8 mm alum.
- » Standard Paint and Coating Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance for standard paint and coating. Document in Norwegian.
- » Windows and Doors Maintenance [NOR] - Maintenance procedures for windows and doors. Document in Norwegian.